Content, Advertising, and Copyright:
- Opinions, reviews, and content in my journal are entirely my own. I do not get compensated or sponsored.
- Some referral links that I have on my journal are only for educational and informational purposes.
- What I review is based on my honest experience with a sewing class, a sewing machine, or a particular product or service that I have acquired with my own money.
Craftsy Affiliate Program:
- Because I really love the quality of Craftsy sewing classes I have taken over the last year, I decided (finally!) to become an affiliate of Craftsy. This means, you will find in my Craftsy class reviews posts a referral link. If you click on this link and purchase a class, I will get paid a commission. You won’t get charged any extra fees. I would like to be rewarded for spreading the word about a product or service that I truly value and believe in.
- Photos, videos, and content are subject to copyright. If you want to use them, please link properly to the post, or image URL. Give credit where credit is due!
Amazon Associates LLC program
- Recently I subscribed to Amazon associates program. It is another affiliate program. You will find recommendations of my favorite products. When you click on a referral link or a banner, if you purchase a recommended product, I will get paid a commission. You won’t get charged extra fees at all.
- Occasionally, you will find google ads on this blog.
Sewing Machine maintenance tutorials:
- Singer sewing machines were built with such precision that removing some parts may throw off the timing of your machine and things might get really complicated. So if you decide to disassemble your sewing machine, you understand you are doing this at your own risk.
- I am merely a vintage sewing machine user, not a qualified repair technician. I encourage you to take your vintage sewing machine to an experienced technician who has vast knowledge of vintage mechanical sewing machines.
- While I have documented how to maintain, clean, and oil your old Singer 401 sewing machine, this is just light maintenance advice, not a comprehensive repair how to.
- I hope you find helpful information to give your sewing machine TLC